2015 Hall of Fame Inductees
Active Restaurateur Award
Celebrates the exceptional restaurateur who is currently active in the BC restaurant industry.
- Neil Wyles — Hamilton Street Grill
- Andre St. Jacques — Bearfoot Bistro, Whistler
- Paul Hadfield — Spinnaker Brew Pub
- Jamie Henderson — Keg Restaurants
An individual who has demonstrated exceptional professionalism working in the restaurant industry. These individuals are recognized for providing customers with a special restaurant experience.
Back of House
- Chris Whittaker — forage
- Amber Anderson — H.A.V.E. Café
Front of House
- Pat Allabarton — Milestones
- Franco Coccaro — La Bussola
This special recognition award is presented from time to time to an individual who has made a significant contribution to the hospitality industry in British Columbia, but who may not otherwise qualify for induction into the Hall of Fame.
- Sue Singer — Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts
Coffee and Beverage Award
Celebrating exceptional leaders from the coffee and beverage industry.
- Pete Boeda and Barney McKenzie — Bean Around The World
Friend of the Industry Award
An individual who has consistently supported BC’s restaurant industry.
- Dennis Green — go2HR