2012 Hall of Fame Inductees
Celebrating exceptional restaurateurs currently active in the BC restaurant industry:
- Brent Davies — Proprietor, Sequoia Company of Restaurants
- Jim Treliving & George Melville — Chairmen & Owners, Boston Pizza International inc.
- Charles McDiarmid — Managing Director, Wickanninish Inn, The Pointe Restaurant
Individual — retired, deceased or active — who is or has been a chef, server, manager, executive, bartender and who has demonstrated exceptional professionalism working in the restaurant industry. These individuals will be recognized for making their restaurant a special experience for customers:
- Sebastien Le Goff — Service Director, Cactus Restaurants Ltd.
- Blair Rasmussen — Executive Chef, Vancouver Convention Centre
- Mark Taylor — Server, Raincity Grill
Friend of the Industry
An individual who has provided exceptional support to the restaurant industry — either a supplier, restaurant reporter, or politician who has consistently supported BC’s restaurant industry:
- Tim Pawsey — Freelance Food and wine writer, The Hired Belly
- Howard Soon — Master Winemaker, Sandhill Wines
Pioneers of the BC restaurant industry, either retired or deceased:
- John Levine — Founder, Playhouse Wine Festival, Owner/Operator, Brother Johns
- Nicky Major — Owner & Guiding Chef, Major the Gourmet Catering and Special Events